5th-11th feb:
Hello lovelies. I hope you've all had a lovely week. I've definitely had a strangely productive one. I've got a lot of things done that I'd been putting off for a long time. Very satisfying! I get to spend the weekend with the boy to celebrate our anniversary (: Although, we have to go to my cousin's wedding so we'll be away in Reading. Oh well, I spose it'll be nice :/ It's getting to me that we'll be apart on Valentines but I guess that's just the way it is :/ Roll on May. Have a lovely weekend! I hope you enjoy the photos.
002/003/004; Gimme the money. The lovely Gem inspired me to empty my overflowing cupcake money jar and count up the pennies I'd collected over time. It took me forever but I eventually came to the sum of £4.78! I kinda wish it was way more than that...try about £390 more! Hopefully Ebay will award me some much needed money :/ Boo.
005; Poached Eggs. I apologise for the crap photo but I was starving so I couldn't be bothered to spend ages snapping away! Note how crap I am at slicing bread, haha....that crust looks way too big! I don't think there is anything better than a poached egg to cheer you up for the day. I really don't.
006; Ebay things. I've got lots of different things over at my ebay! There's owl jewellery, tartan, Hello Kitty, floral and leopard print to name but a few things. Go take a looksie HERE.
007; My, Myself and I. I took some time out today to enjoy a chicken and stuffing sarnie before packing all my things. I was feeling a bit camera shy so I hid behind the sandwich, haha!
008; To Pack List. Okay, I'm mega crazy for organisation. I like everything to be planned down to the last second so here's a list I write myself every time I have to go away! Don't get me wrong, I adore spontaneity but I'm so unbelievably forgetful that if I don't organise myself I'd forget everything :/ Anyone else write lists like there's no tomorrow?
009; The perfect car journey snack. Haribo is the obligatory 'long car journey' sweet for me so I thought I'd 'treat' myself to a couple packs. Let's face it, a three hour journey with your rents, siblings and boyfriend isn't the best thing ever!
010; What's in my bag. Whilst I was packing I thought I'd do the blogger favourite and show you what's in my bag. This is what I basically carry around with me on a daily basis.
1) Leopard Print Satchel. I bought this beauty off Ebay (:
2) Leopard Print Purse. I'm just a little bit obsessed with leopard print, okay :/
3) Brick Telephone. My phone broke so I'm stuck with this purple brick!
4) My Diary. I've written in this every day so far.
5) My glasses. I'm short sighted so these are a necessity.
6) Camera. I'm trying to become more snap happy.
7) Pink Ipod Shuffle & Orange Headphones. I love how colourful these are. Even though my Ipod breaks on a weekly basis and I need more storage :/ Boo.


No comments:
Post a Comment