Toy car.... for Marlowe. It's a Porche and I'm in love.
When I went to buy the dollhouse the first thing that had caught my eye was a little convertible car. I loved it and wanted it, but 50$ for a toy car that will be sitting for years before Marlowe can play with seemeda little excessive... very excessive. Well, the owner of the antique shop (Janet) knew how much I loved the car and talked with the owner-- letting her know my love for it. The price was brought down and original dolls to the house/car were thrown in and I was sold. Or rather, I asked my mom (grandma/abuela) if she wouldn't mind also buying Marlowe a matching car to the house for Christmas too... and she was sold. Because really, when will you find another antique car (or dolls) this awesome?
When I went to buy the dollhouse the first thing that had caught my eye was a little convertible car. I loved it and wanted it, but 50$ for a toy car that will be sitting for years before Marlowe can play with seemed
No comments:
Post a Comment