Monday, February 14, 2011

h is for happy: week 23

Hello lovelies, welcome to another installment of 'H is for Happy' - the post that offers up all the small things in life that put a huge smile on my face. I had an amazing weekend. The wedding was lovely and there was a free bar that I took full advantage of. I received some lovely anniversary gifts from my boyfriend and wept incessantly when I had to say goodbye. It's so difficult at the moment. Oh well, let the two week countdown commence. I'm looking forward to eating and tweeting away my blues on Twtter tonight with my Team LDR girlies ;) I hope you all had an amazing weekend and have a really good week.




111; giving and receiving suprise gifts

 

112; people with good manners

113; immersing myself in current affairs
114; chilling out on the beach in summer (HURRY UP!)
115; my valentine

I hope you liked this weeks picks (: What's making you happy at the moment? Whether you celebrate Valentines Day or not I hope you have a lovely day today and remember - someone somewhere thinks a whole lot about you and you never know when you might stumble upon them. Keep smiling sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment