Monday, February 7, 2011

h is for happy: week 22

Welcome to another 'H is for Happy' post. A feature that showcases all the things in life that put a massive smile on my face. I've been having fun recently looking back through this feature's archives. There are just so many little things in life that are worth a mention. This feature alone really cheers me up if I'm having a particularly bad day :/  Things haven't been very good for me lately so it's nice to have some way of cheering myself back up. I hope you all have a good week. I don't really have any plans for it apart from a blood test, introducing a new feature on wednesday, sending off my article, organising myself, a wedding and the boy and I's year anniversay. Okay, that's quite a lot. I hope you enjoy this weeks picks.




106; being optimistic


107; waking up to breakfast in bed


108; slobbing out in my pj's

109; quotes


110; swanning around in red lipstick 

There you have it. I hope you all have a lovely week. Before you go, why not tell me what makes you happy?! It fascinates me to find out what things cheer people up when they're feeling a bit low (: P.S What do you guys think about the layout of this post? Would you prefer it if the images were in a collage format or is it clearer as it is? Would love to hear your views (: Thanks lovelies. I think I'm going to post a little intro post tomorrow that explains the concept behind my new feature so I shall see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment