001; Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. I watched my guilty pleasure! Ow, I know it's bad but I really like Alan Davies and Aaron Johnson is rather cute with the mute button on! It also helped me to work further towards my goal of watching more films so it can't all be bad.
002; My Accessorize slipper boots. I cannot stop wearing these beauties! They're so comfy and I never want to leave them. The Pom Poms are just so sweet too. I've never loved a pair of booties more (:
003/004; Leopard Print Satchel. I'd see this bad boy over on a few blogs and instantly fell in love with it. I'm such a sucker for leopard print :/ I think this bag will look lovely filled with all my books and crap. The boy doesn't like it. He said it looks like an old granny bag...but for one of those old grannies that 'still has sex and shit'. Such a charmer, huh?! I love her.
005; Me, myself and I. Sometimes, I wake up and just feel it's necessary to wear lipstick indoors all day. Thursday was one of those days. Please ignore the shitty webcam quality :/ I'm looking out for a dark red lipstick because the boy hated this one! Typical. Anybody got any recommendations for me?!
008; My Diary Pages. Here's some proof that I've written in my diary every day so far! That's a world record for me. Of course, I couldn't publish the pages of my diary on here! I cleverly pixelated all the juicy goss ;) Sorry girls, but it's a diary after all!
009/010; Tapestry Bag from Jazzpad. I won this gorgeous bag through a giveaway that the lovely Claire had over at her blog. It's a little vintage diamond. I can definitely see me carrying it everywhere. It's a really nice size too. My ma has got her eyes on her so if she goes missing I'm sure she'll turn up on my mother's arm. Not under my watch!
011; Zines and card from Jazzpad. Here's some other goodies I got in my gorgeous tapestry bag that I won through Jazzpad's giveaway! I haven't looked through all the zines yet but they're so cool and the card contained far too many kind words from the lovely Claire (:
012; Octopus Ring. Another little beauty that I got in my giveaway from Jazzpad! The little fella wouldn't photograph very well even when in focus so I'm afraid this is the best I could do. I'm certainly gunna be wearing him a lot!
013; Soap & Glory goods and Choccy coins. Even more goodies from Claire! I'm a big fan of Soap and Glory products so I can wait to use these. I'm such a big fan of shower products! I'm allergic to some though, boo! I was also rather pleased to find these choccy coins in there too. We'd ran out of chocolate so it was a great way to get my fix!
014; Toppers owl earrings. As you may know, I absolutely adore owls so when I saw these little beauties included in my goodies I was so happy (: HOWEVER, I do not have my ears pierced. These little babies have changed my mind on the whole thing and I am now definitely going to get my ears pierced in this next year! Corr, they've definitely got the power of persuation down to a t!
003/004; Leopard Print Satchel. I'd see this bad boy over on a few blogs and instantly fell in love with it. I'm such a sucker for leopard print :/ I think this bag will look lovely filled with all my books and crap. The boy doesn't like it. He said it looks like an old granny bag...but for one of those old grannies that 'still has sex and shit'. Such a charmer, huh?! I love her.
005; Me, myself and I. Sometimes, I wake up and just feel it's necessary to wear lipstick indoors all day. Thursday was one of those days. Please ignore the shitty webcam quality :/ I'm looking out for a dark red lipstick because the boy hated this one! Typical. Anybody got any recommendations for me?!
006; Ice Gems. These little babies were on offer so my Ma decided to treat me to a whole big bag of them to munch through. What a lovely lady, eh?! I'm a tad immature though. I drew two circles on a piece of paper and put ice gems in the middle to look like nips. However, after giggling for a bit I realised I'd just drawn them on my appointment from the hospital. FAIL!
007; My Amazing Customisation. Yes, this is what the front of my diary looks like! I love personalising my diary after all it's meant to be a 100% personal thing. The boy says it looks like a 7 year old has done it but I think that's part of the charm. How do you customise your diary?
009/010; Tapestry Bag from Jazzpad. I won this gorgeous bag through a giveaway that the lovely Claire had over at her blog. It's a little vintage diamond. I can definitely see me carrying it everywhere. It's a really nice size too. My ma has got her eyes on her so if she goes missing I'm sure she'll turn up on my mother's arm. Not under my watch!
011; Zines and card from Jazzpad. Here's some other goodies I got in my gorgeous tapestry bag that I won through Jazzpad's giveaway! I haven't looked through all the zines yet but they're so cool and the card contained far too many kind words from the lovely Claire (:
012; Octopus Ring. Another little beauty that I got in my giveaway from Jazzpad! The little fella wouldn't photograph very well even when in focus so I'm afraid this is the best I could do. I'm certainly gunna be wearing him a lot!
013; Soap & Glory goods and Choccy coins. Even more goodies from Claire! I'm a big fan of Soap and Glory products so I can wait to use these. I'm such a big fan of shower products! I'm allergic to some though, boo! I was also rather pleased to find these choccy coins in there too. We'd ran out of chocolate so it was a great way to get my fix!
014; Toppers owl earrings. As you may know, I absolutely adore owls so when I saw these little beauties included in my goodies I was so happy (: HOWEVER, I do not have my ears pierced. These little babies have changed my mind on the whole thing and I am now definitely going to get my ears pierced in this next year! Corr, they've definitely got the power of persuation down to a t!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm spending my weekend with my old friend Sophieanne. She's coming down from Bristol to stay and were gunna just chill out and watch a billion Disney films (: I cannot wait! Yeah, I'm a rock 'n' roll 18 year old - I know! What are you up to this weekend? I'll be back sunday with another newish feature for your eyes. Keep smiling (:





No comments:
Post a Comment