Quick question: Would it be worthwhile posting up my usual 'Friday Favourites' feature this week (Christmas Eve) or should I save it til the Friday after? I just want to know whether people will be blogging/reading blogs during the festive few days! I may just save it...Let me know!
We don't usually get blessed with the sight of snow here in the South West so when we do get the opportunity to gloat about it we do. Oh my, we do not stop complaining about it! The beau and I thought we'd make the most of the 8th wonder of the world and go for a walk. I thought I'd show you a few photos from our eventful time out in the open. They were all taken by my crappy phone camera because I didn't wanna take my proper camera out in such arctic conditions! I've also included a little video in this post for you. It just illustrates love at it's purest doesn't it?! Hope you've all had a good weekend. Have you still got snow? What's it been like where you live?
We don't usually get blessed with the sight of snow here in the South West so when we do get the opportunity to gloat about it we do. Oh my, we do not stop complaining about it! The beau and I thought we'd make the most of the 8th wonder of the world and go for a walk. I thought I'd show you a few photos from our eventful time out in the open. They were all taken by my crappy phone camera because I didn't wanna take my proper camera out in such arctic conditions! I've also included a little video in this post for you. It just illustrates love at it's purest doesn't it?! Hope you've all had a good weekend. Have you still got snow? What's it been like where you live?
The view out of the window in the morning. The field behind looked absolutely gorgeous. / We found a lovely snowy camper van in the village so the boy made me take this photo! / Some cute little West Huntspill watering cans. They always remind me of Peter Rabbit :S / Wintery branches on the tree / Another wintery photo of the cemetery bench / What a hideous photo! My hair turned to rats tails and I look like I'm wearing a condom on my head. By the way, the anorak I'm wearing is not mine! The boy always pulls the stupidest of faces / 'Fun' fact for you all: My Grandad built this church / The frozen river / A quick video whilst I got pelted with snowballs. Charming!
No comments:
Post a Comment