Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sick Pup

My little Jerrybear is sick today. I'm not quite sure what happened, but he had the worst smelling diarrhea last night and into the morning. I feel his pain. To top it off the weather has been miserable all day. Its been raining, cold, and dark since the moment I woke up. I've had to leave him inside and hope there would be no more accidents. Luckily he seems to be doing much better as the day goes on. Poor little guy.
P1060249
(I spy with my little eye a little sleepy babycakes)

One of my favorite things about Jerry is his ability to find sunshine. If there is a spot of sun in the house he will find it. It could be a 2x2 inch square hidden in some corner and he will find it to sit on it. Unfortunately there hasn't been one sunny spot for him today, but luckily this house usually brings in a lot of light for him :)
P1060210
P1060187

Off pup topic, but I FINALLY put a follow button on my blog. To the right...over there... with all the other stuff. ----> well up a little bit... and then to the right :) Please feel more than welcome to click it, follow, and support ohdeardrea :) You don't have to be a blogger to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment