Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful few days and ate far too much (: I certainly did. I've got the whole sexy post-Christmas bloat look going on. I'm hoping the boy is a chubby chaser otherwise I'm doomed! My day began with a 9am wake-up call (well 7am if you count me waking up to the horrendous Christmas clock) which then saw me practically inhale a plate of smoked salmon and scrambled egg. This was of course washed down with a glass of Bucks Fizz. Corr, who said class was dead?! I then went over the road to my Grandma's to watch her open her presents. It made me realise just how shit presents get when you get to that age - four boxes of fruit jellies? No thanks! I didn't really get too many presents from the Mamabear this year because she kindly bought me a ticket for the Birmingham Blink date next year! However, that didn't bother me because I don't really find it the best part of the day :/ One of my favourite parts of the day was watching my Ma open her presents from us. She was literally gobsmacked at her Bambi DVD. I've never seen someone past the age of 10 years old be soooo in love with one present! I spent the rest of the day pigging out and watching various films and television programmes. I didn't manage to take many photos at all because my camera batteries are absolute shit! I've posted the ones I did get below!
I don't know about you but I always prefer Boxing Day - it's a lot more relaxed and has a better atmosphere because of it. I had an early morning shift that I rather wasn't looking forward to but reluctantly dragged myself out of bed for. When I came home I opened my lovely presents from the boy. My Accessorize slipper boots are practically glued to my tootsies. I'll probably do a seperate posts of presents and my recent haul from work! I sat down with the family on Boxing Day to watch Elf for the five billionth time because my Grandma had never seen it before. It's safe to say she absolutely loved it! I'm off to the boy's for a few days now but I hope to get some blogs together. Wednesday Wants will certainly be making a return! I hope you're all well and I'll catch up with you soon (:
I don't know about you but I always prefer Boxing Day - it's a lot more relaxed and has a better atmosphere because of it. I had an early morning shift that I rather wasn't looking forward to but reluctantly dragged myself out of bed for. When I came home I opened my lovely presents from the boy. My Accessorize slipper boots are practically glued to my tootsies. I'll probably do a seperate posts of presents and my recent haul from work! I sat down with the family on Boxing Day to watch Elf for the five billionth time because my Grandma had never seen it before. It's safe to say she absolutely loved it! I'm off to the boy's for a few days now but I hope to get some blogs together. Wednesday Wants will certainly be making a return! I hope you're all well and I'll catch up with you soon (:
Charles looking gorgeous in his Christmas collar / The fake Christmas tree in all its glory. We didn't purchase a real one this year because they confuse the cat and make him think that it's perfectly fine to pee because we've brought part of the outdoors inside /Trivial Pursuit which lasted for about three hours. I gave up after one because I'm a sore loser! / My stepdad's Christmas present. Yes, he is middle aged and yes that is a Scaletrix / The only one that will pose for photos happily / My 'little' sister / Pedro and Amz after I told them to 'look suprised' / Mini cheesecakes. Why is everything 'mini' when it comes to party food? Confused / Stepdad and brother on Christmas Day. We can now brew our own beer!








No comments:
Post a Comment