Here's another load of photos for you to gawp at ;) According to my boyfriend, I shouldn't post 'personal photos' for you 'perverts' to look at, haha! I've had a nice week so far. I've just spent it working, watching countless episodes of Prison Break (subsequently spending a lot of my time lusting after Wentworth Miller) and having a flu jab. I hope you're all well and gearing up nicely for Christmas! I'll be back soon for 'Friday Favourites'. By the way, I'm going to start writing replies to everyone who comments through commenting on the post so if you leave a comment please feel free to pop back and read the reply. I know everyone says it but Blogger should really adopt a better comments system! Have a good end to the week sweets.
Scary funfair ride that the beau decided to go on. Silly boy! / Me enjoying a typical English summer. Shortly after this was taken we had to retire to the car because my lips turned blue / Look at that lovely summer sky! / Mamabear, Pedro and the beau crab fishing in Padstow / I want to live in a house on its own island / Some curly-haired idiot with king prawn puppets, haha. I choose them well. / This was taken on our seventh month anniversary just before the beau left for university. We went to his workplace and they'd made the table all romantic and told us we didn't need to pay a penny for our meal. It was lovely. / Me being ghetto fabulous whilst shopping / The team and I with our lovely pipes / My best friends and I.






No comments:
Post a Comment