Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Hello campers. I hope you're all having a good week so far. Firstly, I would just like to thank everyone that read, commented, tweeted, mentioned or linked my previous post on domestic abuse. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm glad that I've gained awareness. Secondly, I've managed to get a flat put on hold for me and the beau - all that's left to do now is sign and pay! Corr, let's hope it goes okay so Lyzi can come round for tea and compliment my taxidermy.... I'm off to Plymouth tomorrow to go sort it all out and bring the beau home for Christmas. Oh my gosh, I cannot wait to spend a whole month with him. It's gunna feel so odd to be allowed his company and his male behaviour. Anyway, here's a load of photos again! It's a bit of an odd selection to be honest :/ Enjoy though and feel free to comment! I read them all.



A collage my sister made of me, my sister and my mamabear sporting 'taches / My very drunk boyfriend and me in the early hours of the morning after my 18th / Miike & I taken with the Lego camera on my 18th / Kelly and I absolutely shitfaced (for want of a better word!) on my 18th / My homemade Victoria sponge / My homemade triple chocolate muffins  / Me at one of my most underweight stages in Berlin. This photo upsets me. / Me and the beau on the far left up some really tall building in Berlin / Some lovely graffiti on the Berlin Wall / Walking to the Wannsee Lake in Berlin. Yes, the conference to decide the 'Final Solution' was held right by where we were swimming. It was an odd feeling.

*There you go. I'll see you on Friday for another 'Friday Favourites' post!

No comments:

Post a Comment