Hello happy campers! I hope you've all had a good weekend. I've been gorging on homemade food, watching Dexter and going for walks in the snow. I'll hopefully post some snowy photos for you all to take a peek at (: Is everyone looking forward to Christmas day? I'm excited and feeling rather festive. However, I still haven't actually got all of my presents yet :/ Woops! Late night shopping on thursday? YES PLEASE! I thought I'd post another Christmas twist on my regular 'H is for Happy' post - the weekly countdown of all the things that put a smile on my face. I'm really intrigued by people's traditions so if you've got anything you do religiousy each Christmas then please feel free to leave it in a comment. I'll be leaving a mince pie and a Malibu and Coke out for Santa as usual ;) Yeah, apparently Santa's favourite tipple is the same as my motherbear's. Coincidence perhaps?! Have a lovely week and a Merry Christmas. I hope you like my picks.
086; decorating the tree
087; fairylights lighting everything up
088; making snow angels in the blankets of snow
089; christmassy scents (nom nom gingerbread!)
090; dressing pets up in ridiculous costumes
*I've got a snowy themed post ready for tomorrow! It continues photos from my ventures in the snow last weekend and a rather embarassing video. Have a good week (:





No comments:
Post a Comment