Hello lovely followers! I thought as it seems everyone in the blogosphere seems to be getting organised for the Christmas season it'd be nice to give one of my features a seasonal makeover. This week my 'H is for Happy' post depicts all the things that make me happy around Christmas time. I hope you enjoy them and agree! Feel free to let me know what gives you that festive feeling by leaving a comment. I'm in a rather chirpy mood at the moment! However, I am writing this before I contact the letting agency so it may be a completely different story by the time you read this (: This week I shall be working, getting my hair dyed red, going to see the beau, sorting out a flat, coming home, works Christmas party and watching the X Factor final!! Corr blimey. I hope you all have a good week!
076; kisses under the mistletoe
077; dodgy drunken dancing
078; exchanging gifts
079; pigging out on Christmas dinner, phwoar!
080; slobbing out on the sofa with the post food bloat
*I hope you've enjoyed this festive special and that it's got you all excited for the big day itself. Have you all got your Christmas shopping sorted? I'm desperately trying to come up with more ideas for presents for the beau. Why is it so difficult to shop for males?! Boo! Have a lovely week (:





No comments:
Post a Comment