Monday, November 22, 2010

Why hello there beautiful people! Did everyone have a lovely weekend? I certainly did but it went too quickly for my liking :/ I spent it with the beau which was just lovely. I know I've said it a billion times but I miss him so much. Although, I do love how it's bringing us closer together and making us realise how much we want this. Three weeks until I get to spend Christmas with him. Hurry up time! Grrr! Anyway, moving on.....I don't have owt planned this week apart from two more shifts are work. Friday's shift involved staring down smackhead shoplifters :/ It's safe to say I metaphorically crapped my pants. Oh well, all in a day's work. I've decided I may actually start using my tumblr account. It'll be a mixture of photos that inspire me & my own photos of me and others etc. I hope you all enjoy this week's feature which sees me countdown some of the things that've made me happy lately. For previous 'H is for Happy' posts go here. I'll be posting soon (:




066; creating a den & hiding away for the evening


067; settling down with a good magazine


068; being curled up nice & warm whilst listening to the rain outdoors


069; watching trashy / reality television *HELLO X FACTOR


070; when love powers over distance


*There you have it - those are the things that have been keeping me happy lately. What's been cheering you up this past week? I love hearing what tickles peoples pickles - in a completely platonic fashion. Leave me a comment and let me know! I hope you all have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment