Wednesday, November 24, 2010

 
 Okay, so the other day the lovely Robyn from 'The Robyn Diaries' tagged me in a post to discover 7 things about me. I was rather happy with this fact because I don't feel as if you guys know enough about the girl behind the whole 'vivatramp' persona. A couple of days later I was tagged by my partner in crime Lyzi from the wonderful 'being little' to discuss 10 things that I love. So, I'm gunna sort of merge the two together and create a post that will essentially provide you lovely followers with a better idea of who I am, what makes me tick and what makes me the person that I am. I've written up three things I love and five things about me. I only wrote three things I love because I usually write them up in my 'H is for Happy' feature (: Here it goes! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

3 things I love;





001; cookery shows
I have some sort of obsession with watching food programmes :/ I'm not entirely sure where it stems from as I'm not exactly Fanny Craddock (old tv chef for those that don't know, ha). Those that know me the most will know that my ultimate favourite has to be the whole River Cottage series by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. Honestly, as me and Lyzi have discussed, I have an endless amount of love for this man and his puns. He just has a passion towards food and in turn makes bloody good dishes out of it. I'm also guilty of indulging in countless episodes of Man V. Food. Adam, you are my idol. Cooking shows will probably always be my vice and I'm not ashamed to say so. 




002; my best friends
Whilst I may not see them too much at the moment due to us all being so busy with work, university and college commitments I do love them all dearly. I've been through a lot these past few years but they've always been there for me to wipe my tears, give me lots of cuddles and just talk me through everything. In the first photo? That's the lovely Ebony - not to be mistaken for her lookalike Noel Fielding. Bon and I always seem to have the loveliest of talks and most abnormal experiences/inside jokes when we are put together. I do rather love her dearly and just hope one day she reaches eternal happiness and has a closet full of lovely dresses from Etsy. In the second photo? 'The Team' also known as Cheggy, Darbs and Kell. I don't even know how to describe these three and the moments we've had. Mainly because if I did talk about some of the memories we've shared you'd either be really sickened or stare at the page in disbelief. I miss all my best friends so much. Boo!



003; my boy
Pass the sick bucket, things are about to get gross! I know it's so bloody 14 year old schoolgirl of me to include my boyfriend in a post about things I love but hey! We've been together for 9 and a half months now which isn't a large amount of time but we've sure got some stories to tell from it. The night he 'asked me out' we were both hideously drunk at an eighteenth. He basically got them to play 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol then lay on the dancefloor serenading me trying to get me to 'lay with him and just forget the world' hahaa! This swayed the drunken tart that I am so he decided to illustrate his elation by clearing the hedge out the front of the pub. I say 'clearing'...he cleared it alright but landed on his head. Cue emergency trip to a & e. To cut a long story short he ended up swallowing his tongue and passing out so I had to scoop it out with my hand and get him conscious again. Who said romance is dead?! We haven't really had a moment like that since :/ Thank God. All I know is that we have a billion exciting things planned and I just can't wait til I can wake up next to him every day again. Moving on.....

5 things about me;

001; old age pensioner in disguise
This is something I was actually discussing with the lovely Michelle and Jess the other evening on Twitter. I used to be a complete and utter wildchild during my early teenage years. Trust me, it was not pleasant! I once woke up in a bath wearing flippers and a pair of boxers not knowing how the bloody hell I got there in the first place. I also had 'lick me' written all over my boobies - all my best mates were sexless males you see! However, it seems at the tender age of 18 I have hit my twilight years. (No, I don't mean the shitty vampire series). I can't think of anything better than being snuggled up by the radiator with my little blog dashboard in front of me and a nice cuppa. Sure, if I'm up for a night out I will down vodka and pitchers of Purple Rain like a raging alcoholic but right now that's not who I am at the moment. I'll read this back when I hit Freshers next September and be like 'what the fuck?'!!! Any other pensioners out there? Haha.

002; my fun party trick
I have an odd ribcage that means I can breathe out magically & make myself look pregnant. It scares the living hell out of people and confuses the cynics who believe I just shove a top up there. The best part is when I go from having this massive bump back to my little tum. Absolute gem at parties! It has two advantages. 

i; scaring the beau / family members
ii; getting seats on busy public transport - don't judge me


003; my aspirations
I was never one of those kids that said 'When I grow up I want to be...'. I was always intent on just being a great big womangirl (not a word, is now!) for the rest of my days. However, as soon as I hit secondary school it became apparent I had quite strong opinions on things regardless of whether or not they were my concern. This prompted my English teachers to suggest a career in Journalism. The more I thought about it the more it appealed to me so I'm embarking on an English degree in September. If things don't work with that field I'm going to sing. I've erratically decided, haha! I was recently scouted by Elite London so I guess that's always an option too...As long as I'm happy, healthy and surrounded by my loved ones I don't really care :/

004; i'm the spawn of satan
I was born with platinum blonde hair with one black streak through the back. The weird thing is whenever I have my hair dyed the black streak remains :/ It's quite worrying really and really confuses the hairdressers in my local salon. It's why I've always thought the sorting hat would place me in Slytherin. Does anyone else have a weird sort of birthmark like this? My other birthmark is on the sole of my foot. I'm not one for conventional places it seems. 



005; sexy middle aged men obsession
During my A level years, my best friend and I compiled a 'sexy middle aged man' list - a list that notes all of the gorgeous silver foxes / over 40's that grace this earth. It's honestly a miracle I got my three grades to be honest seeing as I spent most my time lusting after unaquirable men. This may seem perverted and to be honest you're probably right for thinking so. The list included the following beauties: Dick Van Dyke (don't deny it - pictured above), Simon Le Bon, Hugh Laurie, Alan Rickman and our headmaster to name but a few. Do you harbour any unhealthy desires for the older celebrity? If so who are they?

*There you have it! Feel free to leave a comment and start a discussion on any of the various things brought up! I'm not going to tag any specific people but if you wish to take up this challenge send me the link so I can check it out and learn more about you (: Hope you're all having a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment