Monday, November 22, 2010

Jooooovy

Marlowes Joovy arrived today. It's huge. HUGE. Which is great and not so great. Can I carry it? Hardly. Can it move from room to room? It probably wont. I mean, it'll be great for vacations... but not when traveling alone. And it's not as tacky looking as all the other ones with all the add-ons. The really good thing is it's supposed to last for a looong time and will probably be the only one I ever have to buy... I just wish it was lighter. At 5'2" I really cant carry the heaviest things. Oh well... Marlowe has a sturdy little travel home now. And Marlowe's diapers also came today! Woo! I can't wait to order more!


I had a pretty great weekend. It was pretty busy and lacking in blog updates. Picture post tomorrow I'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment