Monday, November 1, 2010


Hola chicas! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed your Halloween celebrations if you took part in any. I spent the weekend not really doing anything at all because I'm still trying to get over feeling like I'm at death's door. However, I did get some awesome news. I GOT THE JOB! I'm now a fully fledged Christmas temp at my local New Look store (: When she asked me on the phone if I wanted the job I kind of made a few odd high pitched noises followed by a YESSSSSSSS! I sounded so desperate but I kinda was :/ Here's this weeks installment of 'h is for happy'. It's my weekly countdown of things that make me happy! I'm not really doing anything this week until Friday when I go to see the beau to enjoy the fireworks with him (: I massively miss him as I haven't seen him in a while. Roll on the Christmas break, eh?! 



051; dainty jewellery collections


052; keeping a journal/diary


053; bicycle rides


054; fresh fruit OMNOMNOM



055; releasing my inner child every now and then


*I hope you have a lovely week. What things have been making you happy lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment