Fellow bloggers, I need your London based knowledge! I've booked a one night/two day break to London in early January for the beau and I but I have no idea what we are going to do whilst we are there. Although, that's not technically true because I have a London Thames cruise booked for the second day and a ride on the London Eye. The cruise and the London eye ride was part of a token thing I got for my 18th birthday back in July so I thought I'd make an event out of it and book a hotel. The hotel is right next to the London Eye so I'm looking for suggestions for things in relative proximity to it as we aren't very public transport savvy!
I've never been before so I want a next balance of the obvious touristy things mixed with hidden treasures. Where do you think we should visit? What should we make sure we see? Where should we eat? Give me all your ideas as I'm clueless (: I cannot wait to go because I've always wanted to for a multitude of reasons. One of these reasons being that it feels weird to say I've never been to the capital city yet I've been to New York and sampled its delights! Your advice/suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment