Aloha lovely people (: God, that was a bit continental wasn't it?! Don't ever say I'm not cultured, ha. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I had a real nice time venturing to Bristol to window shop and grab a bite to eat with the family.(& Getting tipsy on Sambucca shots & Vodka to 'pass the time' whilst my sister was at a gig). I then spent my Sunday snoozing with my Sunday Times magazines whilst Father Bear demanded we all watch Formula One. Absolute snorefest! How close is Christmas now?! I remember the days when Santa's tweets were in the 70's and now we are down to a mere 39 nights! Corr blimey. I've got my first shift at New Look this Wednesday. Wish me luck! I've got my eye on a pair of beautiful suede black & leopard print moccasins for work - not exactly practical for when it's pissing it down but hey! If you follow my tweets you'll know I got sucked up into the whole X Factor debate last night. I apologise profusely for my profanities but I think the music bizz is warped! It's a shame because I've always wanted to be a singer but I just don't think the bitchiness of the industry is really worthwhile :/ Have a lovely week and I hope you enjoy this post (: To see previous 'H is for Happy' posts click here.
061; beautifully scented perfume
062; holding hands
063; typing blog posts
064; singing along to the radio
065; travelling to new places
*There you have it for another 'H is for Happy'. What has been making you happy lately? Do you agree with any of my picks this week? Have a lovely week and I'll be sure to post soon! Thanks for reading.





No comments:
Post a Comment